Start date: 07 September 2023
Duration: 9 weeks (1 day per week)
Certificate: Level 6 Professional Diploma
Cost: Member €4,450 | Non-Member €2,670
Course code: DITP
Are you a professional working in or aspiring to work in international trade, who wishes to understand the principles, institutions and practices of the global trading system?
Our participants work for international bodies, government trade and other ministries/agencies, corporations, industry associations and public affairs consultants/commentators. The Diploma will take you through the intricacies of international trade and trade policy with world beating lecturers.
- Module 1 – International Trade Architecture
- Module 2 – Formulation Of Trade Policy And Dispute Resolution
- Module 3 – Tariffs and Barriers to Trade
- Module 4 – Services, Agriculture and SPS
- Module 5 – Balancing Trade With Non-trade Concerns & Trade Remedies
- Module 6 – Procurement and Intellectual Property
- Module 7 – Global Value Chains, Digital Trade And Investment
- Module 8 – Climate Change And Labour Standards
- Module 9 – Negotiation Rhythm And Skills
Who is the course for
This course is aimed at professionals from all sectors, working (or seeking roles) in Customs, logistics, supply chain, trade compliance, finance, law and risk management.
The International Trade Institute is a centre of education in international trade to meet a worldwide need on how to conduct trade in accordance with regulations, how to manage trade negotiations and how to encourage the business of trade. The Institute draws on the world’s best expertise and online teaching tools. It is a leading source of the highest quality learning in these fields.