Our website is designed to protect the privacy of all users. In order to provide you with products and services, we will need to collect and use information about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy and managing your personal information in a secure environment. The website has been developed with your rights and needs in mind and will be maintained according to strict guidelines and policies.
We will keep you informed about the sort of personal information we hold and for what purposes, and how we collect, use and disclose this information. You can request to access and correct any information that M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet collects about you at any time and advise us of any corrections you wish to make.
When you provide M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet with your personal information, this will be held strictly in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will inform you when and for what purpose we will be collecting personal information and how the information will be used, and will clearly indicate what information is necessary to access M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet products and services including transactions. In addition we may offer you the opportunity to provide further information so that M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet can provide you with improved and personalised services. Provision of this additional information is completely at your discretion, and you may decide to not provide it to us.
We will not ask for and collect any sensitive information about you (such as gender, marital status, age, race or health information) unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements related to and required to complete the transaction you have requested. Provision of this information (except where it is a legal requirement) is completely at your discretion, and you may decide to not provide it to us.
If your information is no longer needed by us, we will take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you.
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet may automatically record other information as well. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet’s website in order to provide you with better services. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet records the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used.
We will not use your personal information or data for a purpose other than the purposes for which you supplied it, and will not disclose it to any other person or organisation unless:
- The information is necessary to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation and that transaction has been requested by you; or
- We are required by law to do so; or
- There are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health; or
- That person or organisation is an agent or contractor providing a service to M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet, who will be required to maintain the same or similar privacy principles as specified in privacy legislation; or
- You have given us consent to do so.
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date. M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently “de-identify” personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
Where M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet holds personal information about you, it will provide you with access to the information on request, in a form or manner suitable to your reasonable needs, except to the extent that:
- providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual; or
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals; or
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious; or
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet and you, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet in relation to negotiations with the individual in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations; or
- providing access would be unlawful; or
- denying access is specifically authorised by law; or
- providing access would be likely to prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity; or
- providing access would be likely to prejudice:
the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of:
- criminal offences; or
- breaches of a law imposing a penalty or sanction;
- the enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime;
- the protection of the public revenue;
- the prevention, detection, investigation or remedying of Seriously Improper Conduct; or
- preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of its orders; by or on behalf of an enforcement agency; or
- Any Legal, statutory or an enforcement agency performing a lawful national security function asks M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet not to provide access on the basis that providing access would be likely to cause damage to the national security of Ireland.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons. Transmissions sent to or from M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet are routinely monitored for quality control and systems administration.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.