Blended Programme consisting of:-
2 x Live Virtual Classrooms (duration of each Virtual Classroom is 2 hours)
Independent learning activity pre-Virtual Classroom & post-Virtual Classroom
Moderation of suite of activity throughout the week
Access to a Virtual Classroom design toolkit
Introduction to the Programme
How will this programme benefit you?
- Understand how to quickly transition your classroom session to virtual delivery
- Design highly engaging, interactive live online sessions
- Practice the core skills for facilitating an interactive virtual classroom using a range of tools including breakout sessions, live chat, polls, moderated Q & As and video asset integration
Who is the course for
This programme is tailored for all training and education professionals who need to quickly transform classroom sessions into engaging virtual delivery.
This is a practical programme and participants will be working on their own in-house courses during the programme.
Modules & Topics
- Fundamentals of instructional design for Virtual Classrooms
- Creating your Virtual Classroom storyboard
- Virtual Classroom interactive tools
- Preparing for your Virtual Classroom
- Facilitating a Virtual Classroom
- Virtual Classroom software and technology
- 2 x Live Virtual Classrooms (duration of each Virtual Classroom is 2 hours)
- Independent learning activity pre-Virtual Classroom & post-Virtual Classroom
- Moderation of suite of activity throughout the week
- Access to a Virtual Classroom design toolkit
- Please note this programme is fully online
The Virtual Classroom Essentials Programme is an Endorsed an Awarded Programme of the Irish Institute of Training & Development.
All successful programme participants will be awarded Certification from the IITD.
As the professional body in Ireland for Learning & Development, the purpose of IITD’s Endorsed Awards is to recognise excellence, best practice and innovation in Learning & Development and to provide Professional Body recognition for programmes or people development initiatives.
Irish Institute of Training & Development
The IITD is the non-profit professional body representing members concerned with human resource training and development in Ireland. For over 50 year, IITD has led the Learning & Development profession in Ireland by inspiring and promoting excellence in practice to develop individuals and organisations to reach their full potential.
It is the leading provider of development for learning and development professionals in Ireland and is a quality assured centre with QQI.
IITD collaborates with Universities such as UCC and DCU and leading thinkers on the development and provision of Higher Education programmes and conducting research into all aspects of the learning and people development agenda.
With a membership of over 2,500, IITD supports the learning and development profession in Ireland through providing networking, education and CPD opportunities and engaging with national agencies and industry and providers on workforce development.
John is CEO of Flex Labs and Head of Learning Technology with Harvest Resources, one of Ireland’s leading people development consultancies.
John’s role involves partnering with organisations to help them:
Develop their eLearning strategy
Upskill their team in instructional design and eAuthoring
Design high end bespoke digital content
Source the right learning technology, tools & systems to meet the ever-changing needs of modern learning