This short engaging and intensive programme was designed to assist anyone needing to develop and improve elements of their training instruction and presentation skills.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to run training courses that will inspire and motivate your delegates.
The course covers:
- the nature of training, the trainer's role and how people learn.
- how to design a training programme and with particular emphasis on how to retain the interest of the learners.
The course also deals with how to deal with questions in a professional manner.
You will walk away equipped with tools to train people to a high standard and start training immediately!
Overall, the programme has been designed to support the development and enhancement of the following core competencies:
– Have the capability to develop outline Training Plans for delivering learning to trainees
– Know the key principles of Learning Theory and how it applies to training design
– Be able to undertake effective planning and preparation for training instruction
– Develop knowledge, skills and techniques required in the delivery of training processes
– Be capable of handling appropriate visual aids, equipment and materials
– Undertake practice learning sessions with feedback and analysis
Who is the course for
The Train the Trainer course is intended for those who wish to design, deliver, assess and evaluate their own training courses.
Learning Principles | Training Plans | Training Delivery |
Training Practice | Review and Evaluation
Olas has been helping Irish businesses to achieve superior productivity since 1981 and are a training partner for a number of different businesses from small and medium sized businesses to large global organisations i.e., Kerry Group, Glanbia, Northern Trust, BNP Paribas, Glenveagh, Coillte, Irish Distillers and ESB