This Train the Trainer Course - CPD will be delivered via Zoom across 4 weekly x 1 day events.
The skills to deliver training online are now essential skills for trainers to master.
In the QQI Certified Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation programme we cover in great details how to design, deliver, and present your training in the online world to a high standard.
We cover aspects of how to use the technologies as well as training techniques.
At the end of the course each learner will be equipped with tools to train people to a high standard and start training immediately.
The Online Train the Trainer Course content includes:
– The concepts and theories behind training and evaluation both online and offline.
– Design, plan, deliver and evaluate effective training programs.
– Design a programme suitable for delivery online.
– Understand the factors that impact the effectiveness of training delivery.
– Understand how Equality, Diversity and Disability legislation relates to training.
– Effectively evaluate both the training you provide, and the learners themselves.
– Confidently deliver training and deal with challenging learners.
– Providing constructive feedback to participants
Who is the course for
This course is aimed at you if:
You are looking skills in the effective planning and delivery of training in office, shop floor, retail, factory, hotel, laboratory or other workplace situations,
You are looking to deliver certified programmes, non-certified programmes in an online or offline setting.
You are looking to transfer their businesses online this programme will help enable you to communicate more effectively with customers in presenting events and demonstrations online.
Within the course, there is a special emphasis on the design of your programme.
Training For Success
Designing programmes and courses with the participant at the heart of the design
Delivering programmes approved by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI) for over ten years.