This two day, intensive workshop provides participants with the knowledge and skills to administer, interpret and implement the three Hogan personality assessments used by organisations of all sizes and specialities worldwide (over 66% of the Fortune 100 are Hogan Certified) to enhance their selection, training, leadership identification, development, change management and staff retention processes. The reports generated by the three assessments provide the best objective and predictive data for organisations that genuinely want to select, develop and retain the best people at all levels.
Participants in the Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop get accreditation in managing the administration of the 3 Hogan assessments in over 40 different languages and the 30 bespoke reports relevant to a wide range of selection, development and leadership scenarios. The Hogan assessments and their wide range of reports make valid and reliable predictions of performance, individually and in teams, at all levels in the workplace.
Who is the course for
- HR Directors and Managers
- Organisational Development and Training Professionals
- Heads of Departments
- Talent Manager
- Line Managers
- Career Counsellors
- Executive Coaches
The three Hogan personality assessments that participants will be taught to administer, interpret and implement are the following:
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) evaluates personality characteristics that distinguish individuals and predict career success. Whether an organisation’s goal is to hire the right people or develop stronger leaders, the HPI provides valuable insights into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be. For Executive Coaches and Career Counsellors and Planners, the HPI is an essential element in providing clients with advice about which career to pursue and at what level.
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies qualities that emerge in times of increased strain and unguarded complacency that disrupt relationships, damage reputations, and derail peoples’ chances of success. The HDS gives organisations the insights to identify and mitigate performance risks before they affect productivity and turnover.
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) assesses business drivers and core values for individual fit within a corporate culture. By assessing values, participants can understand what motivates candidates to succeed, and in what type of role, job, and environment they will be the most productive.
ETC Consult is based in Dublin 6 and were founded in 1982 by the current Managing Director Pat Shortt. Pat is a Chartered Psychologist, an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland, an Associate Member of the American Psychology Association and a long-standing member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development, the Institute of Guidance Counsellors and the Irish Institute of Training and Development.
Since 1982, Pat and the team at ETC Consult have used their expertise to provide career guidance services that have helped thousands of people of all ages find and get into courses, jobs and careers that are right for them, to select suitable candidates for organisations in most sectors of the economy and to run psychometric testing training courses for professionals. Pat and the team also provide a comprehensive range of products and services for schools, therapists, guidance counsellors and psychology professionals.