The truth is...We all experience the occasional negative thought. If you always feel overwhelmed, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle. Mindfulness non judgemental present moment attention training has been shown by a growing number of studies to have beneficial effects on health, productivity and team dynamics. Don't let stress interfere with your work or social life. This course is designed to teach you methods of stress management, resulting in a happier, healthier lifestyle.
The techniques provided on this one-day Mindfulness course can encourage new ways of working that increase engagement and reduce absenteeism, enable leaders to utilise human potential theories, leading staff through change in an uncertain environment, improve workplace productivity and resilience and provide coaching techniques using mindfulness.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- Understand, appreciate and apply mindfulness behaviours to the workplace
- Understand the link between mindfulness, resilience and productivity
- Plan new behaviours for the workplace to create a more harmonious environment
Who is the course for
This course is for anyone who wants to be introduced to mindfulness and provide you with the opportunity to practice mindfulness techniques in a fun and supportive setting. If you are new to mindfulness or want to understand the neuroscience behind this practice then this course is for you.
This powerful one-day Mindfulness course will introduce you to mindfulness, tell you everything you need to know about the science behind this evidence based practice and provide you with the opportunity to practice mindfulness techniques that will benefit you both personally and professionally. This training course will cover:
- what is mindfulness?
- the origins of mindfulness
- the benefits of mindfulness in an organisational setting
- mindfulness and brain science
- how does mindfulness benefit the workplace?
- mindfulness, resilience and productivity
- basic mindfulness breathing
- mindfulness in every day working life: from reacting to responding
- mindful communication
- mindful leadership
- boosting creativity and innovation using mindfulness
- mindfulness and positive psychology
- planning new behaviours and habits using mindfulness