Start date: 01 February 2021
Duration: 4.5 days
Certificate: QQI L5 Certificate costs included
Cost: Member €350 | Non-Member €590
Course code: N/A
Lean Six sigma projects are based on real world performance improvements where the value to the business is quantified in advance and a real return on investment is stated. The return on investment is often far exceeding the
More importantly, the business gains are not once off but are sustained for many years in to the future.
On completion of the course, learners will receive a Lean Green Belt certificate. Learners also have the option to complete the QQI certification (fee included in pricing).
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
• Have a practical understanding of the history and reasons for Lean Six Sigma
• Practically understand the concepts, tools and principles of Lean Six Sigma
• Be familiar with the key tools needed to solve practical business problems
• Understand how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into a company’s management systems.
• Identify some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and evaluating Lean Six Sigma green belt projects
• Understand how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to
• reduce waste and variation in business
• Collect and use process data
Who is the course for
The course is aimed at staff across administrational and service area, This course is recommended for anyone working in or hoping to move into a lean environment.
The online training programme is structured across 3 full day and 3 ½ day programme
September 10, October 6, November 3 –9.30am – 12.30pm
October 4, October 29, November 5 –9.30am – 3pm
There are key components to any Lean / Six Sigma programme are mapped into 5 modules and they are broken down as DMIAC – Define | Measure | Analyse | Improve and Measure
Where appropriate case studies and examples will be used to reinforce the learning.
Learners will receive a full PDF course manual, projects templates and 1 year post-course access to the online course
DMC trainers combine professional training know-how with relevant experience in their chosen training field. DCM train organisations of all shapes and sizes, from small businesses up to global enterprises.