Be more Influential, Persuasive & Assertive at Work
Having the skills to effectively influence and persuade are extremely valuable in the workplace. Individuals who have mastered these skills tend to be more influential, have strong relationships and build a positive image both of themselves and their Organisation. This workshop is focused on helping you to gain an understanding of your own influencing style and become more persuasive in everyday situations.
This programme will help you:
- Enhance your skills as an influencer/ persuader
- Understand your own personality style and those of others
- Improve your impact within your own sphere of influence
- Learn how to persuade and influence others
Who is the course for
This programme is suitable for Participants who wish to improve their skills as Influencers and who wish to make a persuasive argument to colleagues, peers, direct reports and management within all industry sectors.
- Evaluating your own current influencing style
- Strategies to influence the behaviour of others
- Tools and techniques necessary to become a skilled influencer
- Being aware of different types of situation where influencing and skills of persuasion are required
- Understanding assertiveness and how it differs from aggression
- Identifying the obstacles/barriers and being able to influence others
- Presenting your case effectively
- Achieving consensus
- Practicing different influencing tactics
- Using your powers of persuasion to best effect
- Controlling emotion, building trust, bargain effectively, being persuasive, staying calm under pressure
- Achieving win-win
Irish Business Training Ltd (IBT) was established in 1999. We design and deliver bespoke training programmes for senior, front-line and middle managers in all industry sectors. The programmes we offer are – Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Management Development, Managing People Mentoring, Business Writing, Customer Care, Conflict Management, Interviewing Skills, Communicating to influence, Effective Meeting Skills, Career Planning & CV Preparation, Emotional Intelligence, Performance Management/Appraisals, Managing Workforce Diversity, Sales Training, Time Management/Personal Effectiveness, Team Building, Presentation Skills, Train the Trainer, Influencing & Negotiation Skills. IBT workshops are fun and different providing tangible business results. Each workshop is carefully tailored to the requirements of the individual participants and the Organisation. We work in close partnership with our Clients facilitating highly dynamic interactive workshops.