Third Date added due to demand, Book early to secure your place.
If you think you know Excel, this course will show you what you've been missing.
Excel is the most in commonly used and in demand tool for making sense of data. When you can harness that power, you will be a sought after employee. If you run a business, being proficient in Excel can help you see your business in a completely different light
During the very practical and interactive session, each learner will work through exercises and practice using the various Excel features covered during the course.
In line with Government guidelines, this session will be delivered online.
To give the novice Excel user an introduction to Excel and enable him/her get familiar with formulas/basic functions/data entry and how to navigate around the programme.
Who is the course for
This course is designed for learners who not used Excel before or who want to develop their confidence in the program.
• Identify the Excel icon and access the programme.
• Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
• Get familiar with the Ribbon – locate previous commands (if upgrading from Excel 2003)
• Understand rows, columns, cell and range
• Know how to save files in the different formats and how to “pin” a frequently used file
• Sum, Max, Min, Average, Count, CountA functions
• Know how to enter formulas, and text and how to copy formulas.
• Format numbers and text
• Create simple formulas : add, subtract, divide, multiply
• Know how to insert rows and columns.
• Printing: Use scaling, headers and footers Create a simple chart
• Absolute and relative formulas (fixing cells)
• Using a list in Excel – sorting and filtering
• Create simple formulas
• Worksheets : renaming, moving, copying, changing tab colour
• (If time allows) Simple If statements and/or Conditional formatting being a source of tension and a reduction in overall team performance.
DCM have designed this course to be in line with the Microsoft Certified Professional courses and, trainers are Microsoft Certified Instructors.