Design Sprint Facilitator Workshop on Jake Knapp's Process (How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just 5 Days)
Learn how to run your own Design Sprints.
Be guided through a hands-on, simulated experience of a Design Sprint, in almost real-time. Master the exercises by actually doing them.
Product Managers and Product Designers face big questions every day. Now there's a surefire way to answer these important questions; the SPRINT. Jake Knapp created the five-day process at Google, where sprints were used on everything from Google Search to Google X. Think of Design Sprints as a 'recipe' where Design Thinking is the cookbook. Developed at GV, it’s a “greatest hits” of innovation, behavioural science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use. This is a Game Changer for your company. Learn how to facilitate an internal Design Sprint.
LEAN DISRUPTOR team has run Design Sprint Facilitator workshops in Ireland, Sri Lanka & Singapore and run Design Sprints for Corporates in the USA, UK & Ireland. They were trained by Jake Knapp.
• How many meetings and discussions does it take before you can be sure you have the right solution?
• What's the most important place to focus your effort, and how do you start?
• What will your idea look like in real life?
These are just a few of the questions a Design Sprint can answer for your company. Since Jake Knapp debuted the Sprint process in 2016, Facebook, Slack, Savioke, Bluebottle Coffee, Lego have all run very successful Sprints as well as hundreds more around the globe.
- Detailed hands-on learning of all the exercises in a Design Sprint
- Learn how to run a Design Sprint and what each day of a Design Sprint entail.
- Learn new Innovative techniques on how to tackle big challenges and test new ideas and opportunities
- Learn exercises to solve problems as well as how to align your team on shared vision and goals
- Learn how to prototype and Test your ideas with customers
- Become a Lean Disruptor Certified Design Sprint Facilitator
Who is the course for
Any Sector, Startups, product managers, product designers, innovation managers, entrepreneurs, CEOs, business leaders, UX/UI designers, developers
How many meetings does it take until you have the right solution?
Where should you focus your efforts, and how do you start?
What will your idea look like in real life?
Get the answers with a Design Sprint: the battle-tested process that combines innovation, behavior science and design thinking.
In this course we will break down each step of the Sprint process:
- Expert Interviews
- Long Term Goal
- Sprint Questions
- Lightning Demo
- Crazy 8s
- Solution Sketch
- User Test Flow
- User Test
You will be guided through each exercise with a hands-on approach, going through the Sprint process yourself to better understand how they work. We will also share best practices on how to facilitate them in your own Sprints.
Facebook, Slack, Savioke, Blue Bottle Coffee, Lego have all run very successful Sprints using Jake Knapp’s Design Sprint process. In this course you will be taking part in a Sprint. We are condensing the 5-day process into 1 day – bringing you through every step of the process along with teaching you how to facilitate your own internal sprints.
Lean Disruptor facilitates corporates to take their ideas and turn them into successful businesses. We help companies develop new business models and identify growth opportunities using the Lean Disruptor framework for growth. The journey began in 2010, during an assignment in Trinidad. It dawned on us that we look at ‘design’ and ‘lean’ tools in separate silos. It was almost as if we let designers do their thing, while we the engineers focus on building the products. We started to look at integrating design tools with the set of lean tools in helping our clients build better products and reduce their risk of failure.
The three guiding principles of Lean Disruptor are:
– Focus on a change in mindset and create the ability to lead change;
– Build on the wisdom of others with collaboration, co-creation and healthy debate;
– Use a lean approach integrating it with design thinking to help our customers co-create game-changing opportunities.
Trained by Jake Knapp (attended 3 courses run by Jake Knapp)