- Due to the nature of our courses, Full Payment is required upon booking in order to secure your place.
- Invoices are issued on application to the training
Forms of Payment:
- All major credit/debit cards accepted via Webshop / Paypal portal on relevant course page
- Electronic bank transfer (please contact us for Bank Details)
- Cheque / Postal Order
- Companies may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without penalty.
Cancellations must be made in writing, preferably via email and reach the event organiser/network manager/network administrator at least 5 working days prior to the start of a course.
Cancellations are subject to the following:
- 10% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received up to 15 working days of the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 14 and 5 working days of the start date.
- Regrettably no refunds / cancellations can be made is less than working days before the start date of the course.
Course / Venue Alterations
- M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet reserves the right to alter the contents of any course, the programme tutors, the venue(s) or method of delivery due to circumstances beyond its control.
- M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet is not responsible for travel, accommodation and incidental costs incurred by the participants.