- Due to the nature of our courses, full Payment is required upon booking in order to secure your place.
- Invoice will be issued on application to the training
Forms of Payment:
- Cheque / Postal Order
- All major credit/debit cards accepted through stripe
- Electronic transfer (please see Invoice for Bank Details)
- Eventbrite Bookings (charges will be passed onto client for this service)
Companies may substitute participants at any time prior to the start of the course without penalty.
Cancellations must be made in writing (letter or email) and reach the event organiser/network manager/network administrator one week prior to the start of a course subject to the following:
- 10% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received up to 15 working days of the start date.
- 50% of the full course fee will be charged on cancellations received between 14 and 6 working days of the start date.
- Regrettably no refunds / cancellations can be made 7 working days before the start date of the course.
Course / Venue Alterations
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet reserves the right to alter the contents of any course or the programme specialists and / or the venue(s) due to circumstances beyond its control.
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet is not responsible for covering travel, accommodation and incidental costs incurred by the participants.