M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for the key leadership role of Training & Network Manager.
M1 Drogheda Chamber Skillnet is an enterprise led training network that actively supports and works with business to address their current and future talent development needs.
The Training & Network Manager role includes the full operational, administration and financial management of the Chamber Skillnet; managing the TNP (match-funded programme) and Skills Connect (fully funded employment activation programme) with corresponding KPI’s and targets.
The Network Manager works closely with the promoter, the steering group, chamber member organisations and key players/stakeholders in the business community, to provide enterprise-led training solutions in the region.
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent experience in a Business/Marketing/Finance/HR discipline desirable.
- Strong project management skills, self-initiative, and the ability to work to KPIs, deadlines and targets with Ability to switch from operational delivery to strategic thinking when needed.
- Experience or background in Learning and Development, with sales & marketing within the learning and development sectors highly desirable
- Experience managing tendering competitions, costings, budgets, and financial forecasts
- Assertive, professional individual with excellent communication and organisational skills with experience networking & building relationships to senior management level.
- Competent user on MS Office Suite, social media, and willingness to learn new systems
- Working to develop the network and execute a training plan that meets the needs of the members.
- Preparation & submission of Funding Applications as they are announced by Skillnet Ireland, to support employment activation regionally and support member organisations workforce requirements.
- Meetings with employers in the region to identify & assess talent development needs for their organisation supporting and aiding their internal capacity to anticipate future skills and talent requirements.
- Ensure that learning supports are tailored to leverage learning technologies to encourage workforce development, productivity, and innovation.
- Identifying, designing and customising training programs matched with the right training providers with co-ordination of training providers & training facility providers.
- Conduct all network duties in accordance with Skillnet Ireland Funding Agreement and Operating Guidelines and engage with the network’s Development Adviser, Steering Group and Chamber team, achieving targets relating to budgets, network membership, training days and participants attending programmes
- Develop and maintain robust financial controls and ensure that controls are strictly adhered to with high standards in financial management. Engage in financial forecasting, contingency planning, risk assessment, management and reporting.
- Facilitate a strategy review & Steering group meetings and implementing, tasks / action points as they arise.
- Representing, marketing, and promoting the training network ensuring that communication strategies and methodologies employed support an enterprise-led ethos.
NOTE: This list is not exhaustive but serves to reflect the nature of the duties included in the role.
- Competitive remuneration and salary
- Flexible hours – in terms of range of tasks willing to perform and hours able and willing to work.
- Hybrid working – Drogheda & Remote
Drogheda & District Chamber as the promoting organisation is an equal opportunity employer
Closing date for applications 24th May 2022
All applicants should apply via email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can apply with reference #AW32290 >> here <<